Worship with us!
Worship in person or online with us Sundays @ 9AM
This service will feature our praise band, Hundredfold.
Enjoy our Classical Worship service that includes organ music and pulpit preaching, at 11AM.
Both services are available for viewing on our YouTube Channel!
In person worship is back!
As our world once again shifts, and COVID case numbers continue to stay low, our protocols for worship have changed to ensure a safe and welcoming service for all. Please review the changes below. We look forward to seeing you in worship!
1. Masks are no longer required, but based on recent Covid numbers, we are encouraging folks - both unvaccinated and vaccinated - to wear a mask for in person worship.
2. Reservations are no longer needed to attend worship. We ask that you still continue to love your neighbors by allowing some distance between groups.
3. Health screenings will no longer be conducted as you enter the sanctuary, but we ask that if you do not feel well, that you stay home and enjoy worship via the livestream.
Previous updates to our protocols include:
- We invite you to sing and to pray with us! Yes! Lift your voices in worship and praise together!
- Temperatures will no longer be taken.
- You are free to gather in Fellowship Hall before or after the service. While there won't be coffee to enjoy with each other yet, we hope that you'll stay after the service and catch up with friends!
- Worship leaders on the chancel area will be un-masked. This will help us to communicate in the clearest way possible during the service.
What to Expect:
- Please use Sanctuary or Park Place entrance only to enter building.
- Hand sanitizer will be at each entrance.
- There will be greeters and ushers stationed at each door and outside the sanctuary to ensure safe practices are taking place.
- Children will worship with their parents. Activity packets will be available. We are not offering nursery care or Sunday School at this time.
- There will be no coffee hour before or after services.
- The Sanctuary and restrooms will be the only accessible areas - the rest of the church remains closed.
We are taking all safety protocols as directed by officials and our Covid Taskforce, however, participation in our worship services is voluntary and your health is your own responsibility. By attending you are acknowledging the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Nardin Park UMC or any of its employees or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Sunday Worship Services at 9 & 11 am
- A band-led service at 9:00 am
- A classical service at 11:00 am
Our 9 am service is band-led and a truly “come as you are” experience. Filled with modern music, opportunities to engage in worship in new ways, and a casual feel, this service is geared toward those who prefer to step out of the traditional format of the church to strengthen their relationship with God.
Our 11 am service is our classical worship, grounded in familiar hymns and a more structured rhythm, this service holds the roots of traditional worship for those seeking connection with God in an established church format.
Both services offer opportunities for connection with others through praise, prayer, and an invitation to ponder how a life of faith can change the way we live.
The sacrament of communion is usually offered on the first Sunday of every month.
Childcare for infants through three-year-olds is available at 9 AM sevice on our main floor.
Sunday school for children in Pre-K through 5th grade is provided at 9 AM service. Children in this age group ALL BEGIN IN WORSHIP first and then walk together to fellowship and stretch their faith in their upstairs classrooms.
Need a ride?
Do you need transportation to get to Sunday worship? Please contact the church office at 248-476-8860 during weekday office hours to add your name, address, and phone number to the list. Our volunteer drivers will be contacting all riders each week to confirm the pick-up times for each location.
Be a part of Worship!
We encourage all who feel called to be active participants in our Sunday services. There are a variety of ways to do this from joining our usher team, and hospitality team, reading scripture and leading prayer or joining one of our choirs to enhance our music during worship.
If you want to help connect with others on Sunday mornings in one (or more!) of these ways, please reach out to:
Rev. Lynn Hasley: Lynn.email@example.com
You are also welcome to contact our office to inquire and to be added to our volunteer database.