Changes to Worship COVID Protocols beginning Sunday, June 27th
As our world once again shifts, and COVID case numbers continue to stay low, our protocols for worship have changed to ensure a safe and welcoming service for all. Please review the changes below. We look forward to seeing you in worship!
1. Masks are no longer required, but recommended for folks who are unvaccinated or those who wish to continue to wear them for their own comfort and safety.
2. Reservations are no longer needed to attend worship. We ask that you still continue to love your neighbors by allowing some distance between groups.
3. Health screenings will no longer be conductedas you enter the sanctuary, but we ask that if you do not feel well, that you stay home and enjoy worship via the livestream.
Previous updates to our protocols include:
- We invite you to sing and to pray with us! Yes! Lift your voices in worship and praise together!
- Temperatures will no longer be taken.
- You are free to gather in Fellowship Hall before or after the service. While there won’t be coffee to enjoy with each other yet, we hope that you’ll stay after the service and catch up with friends!
- Worship leaders on the chancel area will be un-masked. This will help us to communicate in the clearest way possible during the service.