GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to use their individual power of generosity to remain connected and support their communities. It’s a day when everyone comes together to give back in all forms-acts of kindness, gifts of voice, time, talent or treasure.
GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good, which is exactly what we believe in here at Nardin Park. So help us continue Doing Good & Showing Love to the community around us and beyond!
A snapshot of what you’ll be supporting while considering how to give on GivingTuesday:
- Donation drives organized by our Missions Team for local non profits helping children and families in our neighborhood.
- Monthly food delivery to seniors in Metro Detroit through a partnership with Focus Hope.
- Children & Youth programs that help our young people feel the love of God and the warmth of community when they need it most.
- A music program that creates beautiful melodies for worship and free concerts for the community.
- Pastoral care for friends and families of Nardin and beyond.
- Dozens of ministries focused on community outreach that allow us to be where support is needed most; food drives, connection, fundraisers, etc.
- Pandemic Relief: Nardin Park has been able to help supply masks, emergency funds, Kroger gift cards, grocery delivery and more because of generous donors.
How to give to Nardin:
We are incredibly grateful for all of those who donate their time, treasure and talents to Nardin Park.